Nuffnang Ads

Monday, September 14, 2015

Have you ever feel so empty/lost?

I don't know if this is a religion thing, a hormone thing, a career dissatisfaction thing, a boring-life thing, a never-ending-mouse-running thing, but I am feeling EMPTY/LOST now.

Don't get me wrong, I love my family so dearly.  I love my friends and all those around me.  Tapi still I feel empty.

I can't exactly pin point kenapa and macamana rasa empty tu tapi I feel empty, sometimes lost, sometimes macam waiting for something to happen but have no control of.  Sometimes rasa macam to stop doing every thing and do nothing.  Sometimes rasa TIRED of everything.  Sometimes.... a combination of every thing.

I use to write jokingly about zombie.  But the real thing is I am the one that feel like zombie.

Hope this don't last because:


Let's read.

And just wait and see what I would feel tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...